Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Work Outfit October 13th , 2010~BBCA DAY 13





Pink Sweater From Bj's
Black Pants From Target~24.99
Necklace From CR~.99 on clearance
Earring From H&M Got them When I was in Germany
Pink Ribbon Free from VS was on a Birthday Gift
Belt From Target~2.50
CL Shoe From DSW for 27.96

Hello Everyone. My Work called me today to see if I wanted to switch shift. I told them yes due to get off at 8pm is way better then getting off at 1am. So I forgot to take a picture before work. So I took it after and the doggy want in the Picture too. Also some times I use Blush for eyeshadow.

Today Breast Cancer Item is Orbit Gum. It the Pink package one. Picture is done below From Google. On The Early Today Show they showed what the gum looks like.


I hope you all HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.

9 comments:

  1. Cute outfit....love the flats..hope you had a good day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked adorable today Ames! ;)

    BTW I love that gum. It keeps you teeth clean too. (keeps my teeth white).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit. I love that you've jumped on wearing pink!

    Hugs,
    Twenty York Street is sponsoring a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing a great job! I love the shoes, they're super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sweater looks so soft! I like the pink ribbon in your hair. :-)

    Call Me Ishmael

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ladies.

    Everyone Loves those shoe and they are so comfy.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!