Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Work Outfit September 7th, 2010







Black Pants From New York and Company~44.95~ I got them for 50%
off
Pink Dress Shirt From VS~28.00
Black Tank Top From VS~
16.50 or 2 for 24
Necklace From Px~ 4.99
Earring From Px~ 4.99
Flower Bobbie Pins From Forever 21~1.50
CL Shoe From DSW for 27.96


So I did my hair a little different today. It is super cute. I feel like I'm in a ballet show. I also did my makeup different too. I put eyeliner on my water line and I never do that. I like the dramatic look I have. It very simple and Beautiful.


I hope you all have a GREAT TUESDAY.

PS. Sorry for picture over load. I just want to show all the angle so you get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!