Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Work Outfit September 22th, 2010





Red Halter Top From Dillard's~22.99
Blazer from New York and Company ~ 69.95 ~ I got it for 50% off that price b/c it was on sale
Black Pant From a store in the Famila Center in Germany~ I think these pants where less then 10 Euro's
Earring From Not sure I have had them for a long time.
Barrettes From Ulta~2.00~ not in picture but you can find it in other blog post.
Dr Scholls Shoe From DSW~18.88

Hello all. I got called in to work early. Due to the CEO hasn't shown up yet. So I'm hoping the Visit goes well. Wish me luck. We stay until 2:30am last night getting ready for his visit.

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF FALL.

I hope you all have a GREAT WEDNESDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!