Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Work Outfit September 14th, 2010





These are the Curlers I use to curl my hair this way. My Mom brought me a set a long time ago that had clip but they didn't work on my hair. When I was visiting my Grandma one summer she had a set similar to this one and it work great on my hair. I find this set and I use it here a there. Lately I been using it more.


Navy Pinstripe Pants From New York and Company ~44.95 I got them for 50% off
White Dress Shirt From New York and Company~26.95 I got it for 50% off
Earring From Nine West
Necklace Gift From Hubby For Our 1st Anniversary
Headband From Mejeir for 4.99
White Belts Target~6.99
White Heals~ Payless

I have learn if you pants look like they are going to pop open just add a belts. Which I have to do that a lot b/c I have been gaining weight. Which is a super good thing for me. So time when I wear a belt is b/c my pants are to big.

I decide to curl my hair again today. I'm trying to get in the habit of switching my hair up and not wear the same old same old way everyday.


I have 7 Follower now. Which I'm so happy about.

I hope you all have a GREAT TUESDAY.

2 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!