Monday, August 16, 2010

My Secret Garden Collection


These are the five scent that I love From Victoria Secret. You can normal always find a good sale on them. Right now they have 5 for $30 or 3 for 24. Which to pay 6 more dollars for 2 more bottle is a good deal because these run 9.50 and up. I brought all 4 body mist last year some time. I got the lotion for my Birthday this year. Also these are the body mist I use in the summer, Spring and Fall. For the Winter I Use bath and body works holiday scents. Which I will make a blog for them when that time of year comes. So From Left to right. We have Delicate Petals which Vs no long sells this one :(. Then we have Berry Kisses. Which i have this one on today. I will be wearing this one for awhile until it get down some more. The next one after that is Strawberry and Champagne. Which this is one of my all time favorite. Then we have Amber Romance which is my very favorite one. Then we have lotion which is Endless love which I love the smell of it. I use it for the first time a couple weeks ago and fall in love with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!