Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bare Minerals


I Just started using Bare minerals makeup last month. Which I love it. I can totally see a different when I use it compare to the covergirl or drugstore kind. I know a lot of people use this makeup. The one thing I love about it is it doesn't come off when I talk on the phone. Which I know my husband love to. He hate when the covergirl makeup came off. I will said I didn't like spending the $60.00 on it but now I'm glad I did. My husband is the one who brought it for me. When he brought it he got me the Get started Kit. Also the Eye and Lip kit and Flawless Definition Mascara. The Eye and Lip kit came with eyeshadow and Buxom Lipgloss. Which the lipgloss ROCKS. I actuly have to go out and buy more because the sample size is almost gone :(


If you are inserted in buy this makeup I will post the link to what I got. Just me your gone to love it. I'm posting the link from the Bare mineral site. I got mine from Amazon.

http://bareescentuals.com/bareMinerals%20Get%20Started%20Kit%20with%20Bonus%20Gift/MasterGSK,default,pd.html?start=1&cgid=BE ~ The face Kit, Which I'm a medium in it.

http://bareescentuals.com/Buxom%20Big%20Healthy%20Lip%20Polish/MasterBuxom,default,pd.html?start=1&cgid=BX_SUB_LIPGLOSS ~ The lipgloss



bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara~ http://bareescentuals.com/bareMinerals%20Flawless%20Definition%20Mascara%20-%20Black/masterflawless,default,pd.html?start=1&cgid=BM_EYES

They don't have the Lip and Eye kit.

That is it for today. No cute outfit because I'm cleaning my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!